What forms do I need to submit?
For those organization’s invited to submit a full proposal, all application steps are completed online through the foundation’s grantmaking system. For those organization’s invited to submit a full proposal, all application steps are completed online through Blackbaud, the foundation’s grantmaking system.
To accompany the application, a number of supporting documents will be submitted as follows by uploading through the online application system:
- Current Year Operating Budget
- Current Fiscal Year Budget Comparison
- Prior Year Contribution Analysis
- For Special Projects Only:
Non-Operating Budget Detail
Non-Operating Funding Summary
Please submit the following attachments to the following email email@example.com.
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- IRS 990 (most recent filed)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements
(NOTE: If audited financial statements are more than 12 months old, also include the latest fiscal year end unaudited financial statements.)
- Board of Director’s List
- Staff (Names & Titles of Key Positions)
- Annual Report (or Agency Brochure)
- Current Endowment Valuation Policy
Grant Application Due Dates
- Spring Cycle January 1st through March 1st
- Summer Cycle May 1st through July 1st
- Fall Cycle August 1st through October 1st
Grant Report Due Dates
- Spring 2022 grants will have a report due January 15, 2023
- Fall 2022 grants will have a report due July 15, 2023.
- For multi-year grants, please submit reports in subsequent years.